Where do I file a claim?

Completed claims must be mailed to:

City of Poway, Attn: City Clerk

P.O. Box 789

Poway, CA 92074


or hand-delivered to:


City of Poway, Office of the City Clerk, 1st Floor

13325 Civic Center Drive

Poway, CA 92064


Claim Form


Show All Answers

1. Where can I get a copy of a birth, death or marriage certificate?
2. How do I find a section of the Poway Municipal Code?
3. Where can I get a Business Certificate or Home Occupation Permit?
4. How do I find out who owns a property?
5. Where do I file a claim?
6. Can I search for records online?
7. How can I contact the City Council?