May I have alcohol at my event?

Yes, however, there are additional fees that are required and it may only be present during an adult function, for example, a wedding, anniversary, or adult party. For additional information on the fees, please contact Community Services at 858-668-4595.

Show All Answers

1. Does the city have facilities for rent?
2. Are only Poway residents able to rent a facility?
3. Is there a fee for the rentals?
4. Do I need to pay a deposit for rentals?
5. Is the deposit refundable?
6. How much advance notice is required for a reservation?
7. What is the cancellation policy?
8. Can I reserve a facility online?
9. How do I rent a facility if City Hall is closed?
10. Is amplified sound allowed?
11. Is smoking permitted?
12. May I have an air bounce in the parks?
13. When do I need liability insurance?
14. May I have alcohol at my event?
15. Do I need to provide security when alcohol will be present during my rental?
16. How do I make a payment for a facility rental or provide the necessary insurance or security agreements?
17. Can I make an appointment to do a walk through of the facility?
18. May I use a caterer for my event?
19. May I decorate the interior of the facility?
20. Are candles permitted at the indoor facilities?
21. Are there tables and chairs available for rent?
22. What type of tables are available?
23. Can you reserve the neighborhood parks?
24. Can I book more than one facility at the same time?