- Please adhere to age requirements for the different class levels.
- Please note swim lessons skill requirements for the different level classes. Testing is always available at the pool during open swim hours.
- Students who are enrolled for a class either above or below their ability level will be dropped from the class if no other class is available.
- If you cannot make the class on the first day, please call 858-668-4683 to make sure that you are not dropped from the class.
- You can register online for different classes.
Under 6 Years
Swim classes available for those students that are under 6 years of age. Levels include: Parent & Child, Pregrunion, Grunion 1, Grunion 2, Grunion 3, and Otter Pup.Link to page
Classes available for students that are within the age range of 6 years through 15 years old. Levels include: Starfish, Seahorse, Otter, Seal, Stingray, Dolphin, Swordfish, and ATS (summer only).Link to page
16 Years and Older
Classes available for those students that are 16 years of age or older. Levels inlcude: Adult Beginner and Adult Intermediate.Link to page
City of Poway offers one-on-one swim instruction classes.Link to page
Water Polo (Summer Only)
Classes that specifically teach different levels of water polo skills. Levels include: Pee Wee Water Polo, Beginning Water Polo, and Intermediate Water Polo. Classes are only available in the summer.Link to page
Diving (Summer Only)
Classes are available for those students wishing to specialize in diving skills. Levels include: Beginning Diving and Intermediate Diving. Classes are only available in Summer.Link to page
Don't know what class to sign up for? Make an appointment to have a free swim lesson assessment. It is highly recommended for determining the appropriate placement for participants. Call 858-668-4680.
Waiting List Information
Can't find space in the class you're looking for? Please call us at 858-668-4680 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waiting list at no charge. Please include: the participants name, age, class activity number, and phone number. We will contact you if space becomes available, no need to show up on the 1st day. New classes created based on instructor availability and pool space.