The Records Portal utilizes pop-up windows to view documents. If you are experiencing issues clicking on links and they are not opening, please use the help below to change settings on your browser.
Safari (iOS - iPhone / iPad) – Disabling pop-up blocker
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Safari.
- Under the General section, click the toggle next to Block Pop-ups to disable the pop-up blocker. It should no longer be green.
- Go back to the web page you were trying to open and refresh the page.
- It will now ask if you want to allow that pop up. Click Allow.
Safari (mac) - Disabling pop-up blocker
- From the Safari menu, choose Preferences... and click the Security tab.
- Ensure the Block pop-up windows option is not checked. Unchecking this option will allow pop-ups.
Firefox – Allow docs.poway.org for pop-ups
- Open Firefox
- Click the icon with three horizontal bars in the upper right side of the browser toolbar.
- Select Preferences.
- In the left sidebar, click on the Content icon to display the Content section.
- In the Pop-ups section, ensure the Block pop-up windows checkbox is selected, then click the adjacent Exceptions button.
- In the Address of web site: field, add docs.poway.org, and then click Allow.