There is a non-resident parking fee at Lake Poway, March 1 through mid-November, weekends and holidays only.
- Poway residents are free with valid proof of residency and may obtain a resident parking sticker at the Lake Poway entry station or office.
- The parking fee is collected from 6:00 a.m. to thirty minutes before sunset.
- Those in possession of a valid fishing permit are not required to pay for parking.
- Active Military Personnel, with ID, are free.
- When the Lake Poway parking lot is full additional parking is available for free at an overflow lot located at the bottom of Lake Poway Road.
|Non-Resident - Auto / RV / Bus
|Non-Resident - Motorcycles
Last updated: 2/10/2014 11:25:03 AM