Whether you want to watch the sun set over a picnic dinner, dance the night away at your wedding, or host a family gathering or reunion, our beautiful indoor and outdoor facilities and parks are the perfect location! It’s where memories are made!
How To Rent a Facility:
1. Select the perfect place for your function.
2. Review availability with the online Facility Calendar (if a time is listed; it's reserved)
3. Fill out a Facility Use Application and bring it to the Community Services Department in City Hall: 13325 Civic Center Drive; Poway, CA 92064)
4. A deposit, when required, is due to finalize the reservation. If no deposit is required, all fees must be paid to finalize the reservation.
5. Pay any applicable fees and provide proof of insurance and/or security as required no later than 14 days or 60 days (wedding packages) prior to event date
Last updated: 3/21/2014 3:51:58 PM